Let's build your career together!
We, as INTEGRA, design, build and install metal / climate ceilings, glass and movable partitions, raised floors and lighting fixtures for the projects in the Netherlands and Europe. We see every project as a global challenge that INTEGRA takes up and solves. Therefore, INTEGRA employees have the necessary background with important roles in developing the tools and systems used today to carry out the projects safely and with quality. If you want to work in a team and be challenged, join Integra and let us build your career together! View the vacancies below.
Integra Metal Ceiling Systems is looking for an enthusiastic and driven work planner to expand our team.
- Support of project supervision of the implementation
- Create purchase orders / sales orders
- Drawing work (AutoCad and Revit) for production and working drawings.
- Price requests from suppliers
- Attend internal meetings
- Elaboration and setting up of an extract report.
- Support sales department with calculations
What we are looking for:
- MBO / HBO working and thinking level
- Being able to work independently and in a team
- Experience with Autocad / Revit / BIM
- Experience with Microsoft word processing programs
- Experience with CRM packages
- Sense of responsibility
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Flexible attitude
- Structured, efficient and accurate working method approach
We offer a suitable salary with excellent fringe benefits and a fun, informal working atmosphere. You are surrounded by friendly and highly motivated colleagues.
We offer the possibility to combine a full-time position with a training / course offered by us.
Are you interested and do you fit the profile? Then we would like to receive your resume and motivation for this vacancy, which you can mail to email@example.com Attn Mrs. B. Stegehuis.