Let's build your career together!
We, as INTEGRA, design, build and install metal / climate ceilings, glass and movable partitions, raised floors and lighting fixtures for the projects in the Netherlands and Europe. We see every project as a global challenge that INTEGRA takes up and solves. Therefore, INTEGRA employees have the necessary background with important roles in developing the tools and systems used today to carry out the projects safely and with quality. If you want to work in a team and be challenged, join Integra and let us build your career together! View the vacancies below.
Integra Metal Ceiling Systems is looking for an enthusiastic and driven work planner to expand our team.
- Support of project supervision of the implementation
- Create purchase orders / sales orders
- Drawing work (AutoCad and Revit) for production and working drawings.
- Price requests from suppliers
- Attend internal meetings
- Elaboration and setting up of an extract report.
- Support sales department with calculations
What we are looking for:
- MBO / HBO working and thinking level
- Being able to work independently and in a team
- Experience with Autocad / Revit / BIM
- Experience with Microsoft word processing programs
- Experience with CRM packages
- Sense of responsibility
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Flexible attitude
- Structured, efficient and accurate working method approach
We offer a suitable salary with excellent fringe benefits and a fun, informal working atmosphere. You are surrounded by friendly and highly motivated colleagues.
We offer the possibility to combine a full-time position with a training / course offered by us.
Are you interested and do you fit the profile? Then we would like to receive your resume and motivation for this vacancy, which you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn Mrs. B. Stegehuis.
Are you an experienced BIM modeller with a passion for technical drawing? Do you want to work on sustainable and innovative projects in non-residential construction? Then this position as a BIM modeller at Integra is something for you!
As a BIM modeller at Integra you are responsible for further developing designs into detailed BIM models according to international standards. These models are used, among other things, to control machines and automated production processes. You work closely with other departments within the projects and mainly use Revit and Autocad.
What are you bringing?
- A completed MBO course in Architecture or similar;
- Relevant work experience and knowledge of Autodesk Revit;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English is an advantage;
- Architectural knowledge and insight, knowledge of the Building Decree is an advantage;
- Solution-oriented, accurate and collegial work attitude;
- Stress-resistant, flexible and able to work both independently and in a team;
- Enthusiasm, motivation and a cheerful character.
What do we offer you?
- A responsible position with room for own initiative;
- Working within a healthy and growing company with a pleasant working climate;
- Training opportunities to further develop in your field;
- Growth opportunities within the organization;
- Good primary and secondary working conditions.
Do you want to work on challenging projects in non-residential construction as a BIM modeller?
Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com attn Mrs B. Stegehuis. Who knows, we'll see you soon!
Do you have any questions or do you want more information about the position? Please contact Mrs. B. Stegehuis via the above-mentioned email address or call 075 – 612 72 90.
Organizationally strong, stress-resistant, hands-on and interested in both technical and logistics! For our growing organization in Westzaan we are immediately looking for a Logistics Employee who masters these five points. Are you looking for a challenging logistics function in the Zaanstad area, then read on!
As a Logistics Employee you are busy executing orders, incoming and outgoing goods flows and keeping the warehouse in order / structured on a daily basis.
You will be dealing with all occurring administrative activities related to logistics. You are the point of contact for the drivers, suppliers and customers. You also keep in touch with the customers about the status of their shipment. Checking documents is also part of your task package! This is how you check the import documents and process this in the customs administration. You also check the export documents, complete them and take care of the entry and exit. In addition, you manage the stock of goods in the warehouse, ensure the processing of waybills and complete your driver folders. A very extensive and instructive function!
What do we ask?
- You have completed an MBO level education; preferably in the direction of logistics/technical;
- You prefer to be available full time;
- You have organizational insight;
- You are interested in both technical and logistical aspects;
- You enjoy being hands-on;
- You have an enterprising and motivated attitude;
- You can work both independently and in a team;
- You are flexible and able to think problem solving;
- You are stress-resistant and accurate;
- You are in possession of a forklift certificate
What falls under your activities?
- Collect orders and prepare for shipment;
- Receiving goods and storing them;
- Checking quantity, quality and label of orders, reporting irregularities to manager if necessary;
- Moving goods within a warehouse with a forklift or driving them to a truck for shipment;
- Ensuring that the warehouse is kept clean and tidy;
- Keeping track of storage and orders;
- Complete shipping documents and keep records thereof.
What do we offer you?
- A varied (full-time) job;
- Combination of logistics and technology;
- Immediately employed and with a view to permanent employment;
- Good secondary working conditions.
Do you have what it takes to strengthen our organization as a Logistics Employee in Westzaan? Then apply quickly by sending your CV and short motivation to: Mrs. B. Stegehuis. firstname.lastname@example.org