The NEXT HYBRID® system is a hybrid system patented by Integra that uses INTEGRA meanders with integrated air supply and is able to store energy in phase transition material (PCM) and / or the concrete mass. The system can be used as an island or closed ceiling system.
- Smaller dimensions of the energy generation installation.
- Smaller dimensions of the energy transport system
- Integrated ventilation system reduces bacterial pollution and CO2 concentrations
- Suitable for constant and variable volume systems.
- Less energy loss in the plenum
- Results in lower EPC values.
- High cooling capacity (70-200 W / m2)
- High heating capacity (62-150 W / m2)
Technical specifications on request
Heating 45-115 W / m2 Cooling 65-105 W / m2 Ventilation 4 - 10 m³ / (h.m2) (NEN-EN-15251) Lights 500 LUX at the workplace (NEN-EN-12464-1) Tolerance B. 45% of allowed deflection (NEN EN-13964: 2014 / TAIM) Low CO2 ppm aW 0,8 (ISO-11654) NRC > 0,8 (ASTMC 423) Dn, f, w (C; Ctr)> 46 dB (ISO717—1: 2013) Sound pressure Lp (A) <32 dB (A)
- Project photos