AN-J blades are available in steel and aluminum and, like other panels, can be easily disassembled.
AN-J slats are very suitable for use in offices, schools, shops and hospitals. The system is also an ideal solution for awnings and damp rooms.
Material Aluminium Thickness 0,45 millimetres. Length 1.000 - 7.000 mm Height 40, 60, 80 and 100 mm. Distance 30, 50, 100 and 150 mm. Color RAL9003 and RAL9006
- If desired, production is possible in all other RAL colors and NCS colors.
- If desired, for places where hygiene is important, special anti-bacterial paint is possible.
- If desired, panels with a wood motif can be produced.
- For more information see Colors.
Perforation Unperforated fire class Fire reaction group A2-s1, d0 Technical standards - Ceiling panels are supported by the clip-in system, which are produced according to European, American and TAIM (Technical Association of Industrial Metal Ceiling Manufacturers) standards, which are produced in our factory according to ISO 9001.2008, TSE certificates.
- Panels are tested according to the EN 13501-1 standard.